One unified account makes it easy to share only the data that each person needs access to, allowing your business to run as smoothly as possible. The account owner retains control over permissions for all other team members. You can invite members of your team by choosing the account you want them to have access to, and then give them permissions for specific data sets within the platform.
Note: Whoever you invite will receive an email notifying them and asking them to log in, or create a Revelator account if they do not have one yet.
To invite people to your account, follow the steps below:
- From the main navigation menu, click Account.
- Scroll down and click Add a Team Member to expand its details.
- Click “+ Invite new member.”
- In the pop-up dialogue, select an existing artist, label, or account you would like to give access to
- Choose the role you would like to assign to the invited members using the drop down menu. There are four roles available that include suggested permissions when selected. You may add or remove permissions for any role selected other than administrator.
- Accountant: Includes access to accounts, payments and analytics, but not assets.
- Administrator: Includes access to all categories.
- Content Manager: Includes access to assets but not accounts, payments or analytics.
- Special/Custom: Select any permissions you would like to grant manually.
- Enter the email addresses for all people you would like to invite. If you enter multiple addresses, separate each one with a comma.
- Select either View or Edit permissions for each category you would like the new members to have access to. If you grant Edit permissions to a team member, that will automatically include View permissions.
- Click “Invite” to send the invitation.