Click on Profile in the left menu to manage your artist profile.
Content added here will serve as tags and keywords to guide fans to find and connect with releases. Genres, influencers, and contemporaries listed here help will categorize the music within DSPs.
We recommend completing all fields, although none is required other than your artist name.
To complete your artist profile, follow the steps below:
- Click Rights Holders from the main navigation menu.
- Click the “+ Add Artist” button on the right side of the page.
- Upload an image. We recommend an image that is at least 1400 by 1400 pixels.
- Enter the official artist or band name as it should appear in stores and elsewhere online.
- Fill in a biography. This helps listeners identify the artist in search results.
- Enter the location the artist or band is most strongly connected to. Include both the city and country, or just the country if you’d like.
- Add genres that best describe the music. Feel free to include as many as apply.
- Name some of the influencers who may have inspired the artist.
- Identify some contemporaries who create similar music to the artist, or have audiences they might share.
- Under Years active, choose the decade(s) during which the music was released.
- Select whether the artists is signed to a label. If so, write in the name of the current record label.
- Don’t forget to click Save to confirm your changes.