Create a royalty run if errors require correction in previous accounting periods. If there has been a payment error in a previous accounting period, but it has not yet been corrected for, a new royalty run will not be helpful until it is. At least one pre-existing report must be included in order to create a royalty run. Click “Next” at the end of each section to continue.
Edit the basic information regarding the run in this section.
- Select the desired reporting period using the year and month drop down menus.
- Create a name for the statement. The reporting period will be automatically attached to the name.
- Optionally add notes regarding this royalty run for yourself. Payees will not see what you enter here.
Confirm that this royalty run will be helpful for all parties involved in this section. Click the “Done” button on the right side if you have in fact confirmed the improvements listed in each section:
- Examine reports for the current viewing period and determine whether any require FX (foreign exchange) currency conversion, or have any other errors.
- Approve all reports you would like to include.
If you need to include previously processed reports in this run, you may add them here.
- Select the time period for the previously processed reports you would like to include.
- Select the reports you would like to include.
- Review & Save: Examine the royalty run information presented here and click “Approve” if it is all correct.
View all available payees and export a list of all or select payees as a CSV file.
- Overview: View all recent payments in easy to browse graphs and score cards. You can easily add a new transaction or payee, and export or import previous transactions as CSV files.
- Payments: View all payments paid, pending or failed. Payments are fully searchable and may be filtered by payment method and/or status.