Any assets or releases that have been uploaded to Revelator can easily be sent as a complete package of files and metadata to any or all available services at once. This currently includes:
- Facebook Music
- Facebook Fingerprinting
- Google Play
- iTunes/Apple Music
- Rhapsody / Napster
- YouTube Music
- YouTube Content ID
Click “Distribute this release” and complete the following steps:
Choose a Release start date. This can either be as soon as possible or on a specific date.
- The soonest release possible primarily depends on the response time from each service. Typically this requires anywhere from a few hours up to a few days. Each service has their own requirements and will make the release public independent of any other service.
- On a specific date allows you to choose any date in the future. For unreleased material, this helps control the rollout so that your release appears publicly on all services at the same time, for streamlined promotion.
Choose to distribute worldwide or only in certain territories (countries).
If a limited distribution is chosen, choose either of the following options and then select all relevant countries from the drop-down list.
- “Distribute only in” to include a list of countries you would like to release your music in.
- “Distribute everywhere except” to exclude specific countries from your public release.
Select any or all services the release should be distributed to.
- For Amazon, Google Play, and iTunes/Apple music, which are download services, choose the album tier and track price point for the release.
- For the remaining streaming services, simply choose whether to include the release on each platform.
If a specific future release date was chosen, a pre-order start date for all selected download services may be selected at least one day in advance of a public release.
Click Send to confirm all information and distribute the release to all selected platforms at once.
You will be asked to confirm your final selection, certify your legal right to distribute the release, and lock your release for distribution.