Set your desired payout method to automate revenue collection. Decide whether to use a PayPal account, or if a direct bank transfer would be more convenient.
Note: Some countries do not currently have access to PayPal services.
To set up your payout preferences, follow the steps below:
- From the main navigation menu, click Account.
- Click the Payout Preferences tab at the top of the page.
- Select whether you are an incorporated company, or unincorporated individual.
- Enter the legal name and the email address of the bank account holder.
- Enter the relevant Tax ID number, VAT number, and Vendor ID if applicable.
- Choose your preferred payment method.
Select your Payment preferences to determine how you pass on revenue to rightholders:
- Min. payment threshold: The minimum value that needs to be generated before funds are transferred
- Statement currency: Your preferred currency for all accounting statements
- Payment method: Select PayPal or the bank account you would like to use.
- If you select PayPal, enter the email address for the PayPal account to be funded.
- Click Save to confirm your changes.