Step 1. Connect to Paypal Developers.
- Log into your Paypal account in developer.paypal.com.
- Retrieve your Client ID and Client Secret from your Paypal business account.
Step 2. Find your Paypal credentials.
- Click on the “Dashboard” tab in the menu on the top.
- “My App & credentials” page opens. At the middle of the page you will see “Rest API apps”, click on the “Create App” button.
- Enter an App Name (ex: Revelator) and select a Sandbox developer account.
- Click on the “Create App” button. Note: If you do not have a Sandbox developer account go to Sandbox >Accounts tab and Create a New account, then proceed with the next step.
Step 3. Copy your Paypal credentials.
- Select "Live" in the upper right hand corner to see your live API credentials.
- Copy your Client ID.
- Click on “Show” to copy the Client Secret.
Step 4. Connect Paypal to Revelator
- Go back to revelator.com and click on “Account” in the Settings to see the Connected Services tab.
- Go to payments, select Paypal, and paste your Client ID and ClientSecret in the pop-up modal.
- Click on “Save” Congratulations!You’re all set up to make payments directly from Revelator.