Once tracks have been uploaded or ingested to Revelator, assets may be viewed and partially edited at any time.
Music assets are separated by tabs that include Albums, Tracks, Ringtones, and Videos. All your assets may also be viewed together.
Each tab allows all listed assets to be sorted by clicking on any column heading available.
There is a search bar in each tab that allows any text to be entered including UPC or ISRC codes to find all assets that match an entry.
Click Filters to open a menu that includes dynamic filter categories depending on the tab. They are:
- Type - View only one of the following types of albums: LP; EP; Single
- Release Date - Sort by the date the release was made available to the public: This year; Last 7 days; This month; Last month; This year; Choose dates - Select a start and end date from the calendar
- Date Added - Sort by the date the asset was entered into Revelator: This year; Last 7 days; This month; Last month; This year; Choose dates - Select a start and end date from the calendar
- Artist - View only tracks by a specific artist or artists in your catalog.
- Label - View only tracks on a specific label or labels in your catalog.
- Status - View assets according to their status within Revelator: Locked for distribution; Not locked for distribution
- Genre: Sort by any available genre in the drop down menu, or by typing your choice
- Owner - View only albums according to who owns the rights to it.
Enable the checkbox next to any asset to select it, or the checkbox at the top of the page to select all items. Depending the tab being viewed, options include:
- Delete: This will remove any selected albums from your catalog and all accompanying files and data.
- Download metadata (CSV): A CSV file is generated with all available metadata for the selected albums tabulated
- Download metadata (Excel): An Excel spreadsheet (.xlsx) file is generated with all available metadata for the selected albums tabulated
- Create new album
- Download full catalog (CSV): A CSV file is generated with all available metadata for your entire catalog tabulated
- Download full catalog (Excel): An Excel spreadsheet (.xlsx) file is generated with all available metadata for your entire catalog tabulated
- Create new - In the track tab, you can click this button to upload an individual song file that is not yet part of a separate release. You will be taken to the Create Track page where all relevant information may be entered, as described in the Track Information help section.