Navigate to My settings in the left main menu. In the User settings page, you can edit login info, edit configuration preferences, and set the types of email notifications you receive.
How do I change my login settings?
- In the User tab of the User settings page, just change the fields you would like to update (First Name, Last Name, Email), and click Save. Your info will be updated instantly.
- To change your password, click Change Password in the Password area on the bottom right in the User tab of the User settings page, fill in the required Current Password, New Password, and Confirm Password fields, and click Set Password.
How do I add an account avatar photo?
- In the User tab of the User settings page, click Add a photo and browse to select a photo. Click Save to save the photo to your account.
How do I change my account’s country configuration, and date and number formats in my Revelator account?
- In the Preferences tab of the User settings page, you can specify the country and set the way you see date and number formatting across the sections of your Revelator account. For example, the date format for the US is mm/dd/yyyyy, and for Europe it is dd/mm/yyyy. The number format for US currency is, for example, $1,000.00, and for Europe it is €1.000,00. After choosing your preferences, click Save to save your settings.
How do I manage my email notifications?
- In the Notifications tab of the User settings page, select the email notifications you would like to receive, such as when changes have been made to your account, or when there are status changes in distribution, or when new statements are ready, and click Save.